Tuesday, November 22, 2016

~Chilly Days~

I've spent the last week frantically getting my christmas shopping in before black friday hits and so many items get sold out! I can honestly say I will not be going into stores to black Friday shop this year. Its a very dangerous time to go to big stores! Last year I was pushed through crowds and people were trampled. I would rather stay in, drink hot coco and do some online shopping!:)Since the holidays are upon us I will be uploading lots of "outfit of the day" posts. It was pretty chilly out, but I still wanted to look cute while going out and about shopping. 
Heres todays look:









Want the look? :)
I got my beanie from Target, I absolutely love it! I also bought one in grey. Its very cozy and light weight! My vest is of course from J.Crew. The specific one I'm wearing is from last year, so its a bit more of a cherry red then the one they have for sale this year. But non the less, its a great buy! My tartan shirt is from Forever 21, its nice because its longer in the back so I can wear it with leggings! My bag is from Lord & Taylor, and you can purchase my Micheal Kors boots from Macys!
Wondering about my gift wrapping? Everything was purchased from Target! That cute little sticker is from Southern Girl Prep! :D






2 comments:

  1. Can I comment to enter more than once? 😂 Even if not, I've been meaning to catch up on reading it during my break from school, you're absolutely goregous darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and everything in the giveaway. These are all so cute and the links for where to get them come in hand. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete