Thursday, November 17, 2016

     37 Days Until Christmas!

Well, I think its safe to say the holidays are officially approaching. With that the joy of christmas is being filled all around! If you know me, you know that Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. It comes along with so many memories! Spending time with family, laughing, and seeing everyone so filled with joy. It seems to come and go way too quick every year. So this year I decided to kick off early and get my tree up and decorated before thanksgiving. I already have most of my shopping done, though it feels as if I still have yet a lot more to do. I bought all my wrapping and have already started on wrapping presents. I'm going to try and make a blog post at least twice a week up until christmas! Even if it's just some quick snap shots of my outfit of the day! Maybe it'll help get some people in the spirit! :) 








I went over to my nannies house to help her decorate her home for the holidays! So of course it was only proper to dress for the spirit of the occasion. For shoes, I have my all gold Tory Burch flats! Unfortunately the snake skin pair I am wearing are completely sold out but I linked you to a similar pair! My Skirt is from Vineyard Vines (old)and is from the kids section as I am quite petite! They don't seem to have a close match this year, but they have other plaid skirts that are extremely cute! My long sleeve is also from Vineyard Vines and they have a beautiful selection of holiday themed shirts this year! So be sure to check them out! and last but not least my necklace (that has been on repeat since last season) is from J.Crew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment