Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Saying farewell to Autumn!

Yesterday I watched the last leaf on the tree fall down. I looked around me and almost every tree was bare. Living in Michigan has its perks, we get amazing summers, great autumns and unbelievably long winters... Which if you love snow and the cold then thats good for you! But if you're like me and can only handle it for a month then you are at last bracing for winter. Though the last day of fall technically isn't until December 20th, It starts to snow in Michigan in November therefore winter starts early.







Want the look?
I purchased this cute t-shirt from Simply Southern. They are such great quality printed t-shirts that are great for lazy days or just to run errands! I own about 10 of them currently and they hold up great in the wash. I paired this shirt with some cute jeans from Miss Me. My scarf which is also featured in my last post is from Target and you can purchase it Here! My rhinestone studded boots are from the brand "Coconuts" they sell this brand at buckle! I bought them on vacation last year in south carolina. Unfortunately, they are sold out! But I found a similar pair for you guys! Last but not least I paired this outfit with a bracelet from Southern Girl Prep, as I found it very fitting with this look! :) 
I hope you guys enjoy the rest of autumn where you are, and stay tuned for lots of winter/holiday posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment