Friday, December 2, 2016

     Lexies Christmas gift guide!

Well here we are, counting down the days until christmas! (24 days to be exact!) Some people are still stuck on what to get a loved one for the special day. I know personally I like to shop months in advance! However, there is always that one person you wait until last minute. You keep looking but just can't find them a gift! Being a teenager myself these are some things I know a lot of teens and young woman like! This gift guide won't be for everyone however there is a few things on here that I know will fit any personality!
 :) 


1. Products from Victoria Secret


Chances are the girl your shopping for likes at least 1 thing from Victoria Secret. (Though not every girl is VS crazy!) But a huge handful in the 13-25 age group are! If you see her wearing clothes that say 'PINK' all over them, then she definitely likes VS! Whether it be body spray, lotion, beauty items, clothing, or lingerie. You can't deny they make the comfiest yoga pants and sweats, and what more does a girl like to wear when she's working out or lounging around! Right now you can get a free robe with a $75 purchase.


2.Ugg boots


With winter coming, girls like to stay as warm as possible! If you've ever stuck your feet inside a pair of Uggs then you know that cozy feeling. Now, I know what you're thinking.. Why would anyone pay $180+ for a pair of fuzzy boots (That some find completely hideous)? Well in my opinion I've never stuck my feet in a warmer boot. Even my LL Beans with my Camp socks are not the same. With the holidays coming Ugg is having a HUGE sale! You can get Kids boots for under $80 and Womans for $120 and under! They are such great quality and last for years. If you wear a Womans 8 or smaller you can fit in Kids youth sizes! I personally wear a kids 5 or 6 (fits a Womans 7/7.5) so I usually save LOTS of money when it comes time to purchasing uggs! You can check out the sale here!:)



                   3.Makeup


You really can't go wrong with a gift card to Ulta! Not only do they sell beauty products, but they sell hair products, fragrances, nail polish, and more. There is something in that store for everyone! Girl or guy! :) However if you do not want to get them a gift card and want to make it more personal, ask them what brands of makeup they like or if there is a specific palette they have been looking to get! Here is the top 25 gifts on Ultas website.


4.Yankee Candles


Candles from Yankee are my go to! I use them for gifts all year long! Unless the person you're shopping for is allergic or can't burn candles for some reason, these work great! They have a very large handful of scents (besides christmas scents) and they come in all sizes! If you sign up for their emails you can find out when they have sales! I got all of these for $5 each on Black Friday!


5.Headphones


Everyone I know LOVES music! If you're shopping for a music lover, headphones are a great option! For me, Beats by Dre. are the best headphones I have ever purchased! My brother and I both have had multiple pairs through out the years and they still work great today. I know being a runner, I have to find headphones that will stay on my head and ears while I workout! These headphones have never let me down! They're very comfortable and are extremely high quality! Of course they aren't the cheapest headphones out there, but you definitely get what you pay for! :)


6.A North Face jacket


If she doesn't already own a north face jacket, why not get her one?  They come in all different styles for all different weather types! The most common one I see being worn is the Osito jacket! Or as all my friends call it (The fuzzy north face jacket), You can find them at multiple stores this time of year for under $70! They are super fuzzy and will definitely keep you warm. The come in just about every shade and color! I've had three of these and they have held up extremely well through multiple washes. 


7.Tiffany Jewelry


Ah, the cute little blue boxes... Tiffanys has been around forever, so a lot of woman have heard of the Jewelry store! Many girls dream of having a Tiffany box under their tree. The good thing about Tiffany Jewelry is it lasts for a LONG time! I had a couple pieces passed down to me from my GREAT grandmother, and they are still in magnificant shape. It is on the higher end price wise, the cheapest necklace is around $125-$150 but it is a gift she will never forget and will last a lifetime. 


                 8.Starbucks gift cards


If she drinks lattes or frappes a lot then one of her favorite places to get them is probably Starbucks! Now, not everyone likes Starbucks coffee or speciality drinks but thats okay because they have so much more then that! They sell food and have lots of treats she could use her gift card on, as well as cups, mugs, tea, and tea accessories. 

            
                           9.Socks


As basic as socks might sound, everyone wears them especially in the winter time! If you're like me and constantly have to buy new ones because they magically walk away or the washer eats them, then socks are a great gift! You really can't go wrong with socks! They have so many different kinds as well. Fuzzy socks, cotton socks, wool socks, aloe infused socks! The possibilities are endless. They also make great stocking stuffers. :) 




                      10.A Bath robe


In the winter time girls like to lounge around more! If you live in a cold state where it snows all winter, then you need to stay warm inside without having to wear a coat! Getting them a fuzzy bath robe will totally help with that. The fuzzier the better! Plus, You can pretty much get them anywhere and they make great last minute gifts! This one is from Abercrombie, its super cozy. They also have great ones at Macys, JCPenny & Nordstrom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment