Saturday, December 17, 2016

                      My dearest Matthew 

Who knew that we would be together for our 3rd Christmas! This guy is such a hard worker and always knows how to put a smile on my face. He's accomplished so much in the years we've been together! Words could not express how much he means to me, not to mention his super cute dog Delilah. (Isn't she cute!?) I cannot wait to spend Christmas day with him!

I'm most excited about seeing his face light up when he opens the presents I got for him! I got Delilah some things too, I'm a sucker for dogs. Last year we did a Christmas shoot and I told him I wanted to take a few shots again this year! So I did a little online shopping for some color coordinating Christmas sweaters and I think I did alright! 









My Outfit Details: Hunter Boots(ON SALE)|Sweater(SOLD OUT)similar one HERE!|Guess Jeans(ON SALE)|Scarf


Matts Outfit Details: Sweater(ON SALE)|Calvin Klein Jeans(ON SALE)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! My boyfriend and I are on our 4th Christmas together!! You guys are absolutely adorable!

    Instagram: @mlandiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable! merry christmas!
    instagram: @angstern

    ReplyDelete