Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My Christmas Wish List!


Each year as I grow older its harder and harder to get a list together of what I wish for Christmas. I usually try and keep things basic and as least expensive as possible. However my grandparents always make me choose one "big" item and then they get me lots of stocking stuffers. So this year I gave them a few options of what I would like. Lately anytime I've found something I've really wanted I've just purchased it for myself (purposely avoiding adding it to my list!)

I'm the type of person who feels bad receiving gifts! Even if I got a lot for that person, I just know deep down that its better to give then to receive. This year I even adopted a family all on my own to donate to for Christmas.  After all, jesus is the reason for the season! I do find it extremely fun exchanging gifts though! Its like finding out how much the person knows about you, especially if they got you something you didn't ask for and you totally love it! 

My family tends to go over and beyond when it comes to exchanging gifts. I think there is at least 75+ gifts under my family tree alone, not including either of my grandparents. We love to spoil each other for the holidays! Some years are bigger, some are smaller, but at the end of the day its the time spent with family and friends that really matters! :)




Pink hunter boots | Kate Spade stud earrings | YSL lipstick | Too Faced grande hotel cafe' | Ariana Grande perfume | J.Crew vest | Micheal Kors watch | Kate Spade hand bag | Nike free runs | Southern Girl Prep tee | Kate Spade initial necklace | Jack Rogers Chloe boot | KJP pearl bracelet | Too faced mascara | Kendra Scott necklace | Frank Sinatra vinyl record | Vineyard Vines Tee | Kate Spade phone case | Micheal Kors wool tech | Sequin UGG boots |

No comments:

Post a Comment