Sunday, September 25, 2016

           Hello Autumn! <3


                       Had a very eventful first week of fall! :)          
                I went pumpkin picking, hiking, and did a little shopping.                            
                         This is by far my favorite time of year,                           
                              it just brings me such joy!















                               Want the look? 

                             For this look I decided to pair my new 
                      red hunter boots (which can be purchased here)
                          with a super cute flannel I came a crossed 
                       from Forever21.The flannel is lightweight but
                       not extremely thin.Its very good for the warmer 
                       fall weather that I am currently experiencing. 
                     Since the flannel is longer I found it appropriate 
                     to wear some black leggings then topped the flannel 
                        off with none other then the highly sought after
                                  J.Crew herringbone vest.
                         I also pieced it with a necklace from J.Crew 
                         as well, which you can purchase similar here
                                 Watch is from Laura Scott.
            






1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! Such a cute location too! I don't see any fall leaves here in Florida :( haha!

    Xoxo,
    Juliana Grace
    www.julianagraceblogspace.com

    ReplyDelete